Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crossroads

Been awhile since I last posted under Zachary's blog..
Have been thinking alot about future.. I.e schools, enrichment, schedule yada yada yada..
My brain is full of ideas, thoughts plans but how do I piece all of these together into one that will work?
My ultimate goal? To hv the boys be home at respectable time (7.30pm?!) so that I can have more time with both of them as individual.
As Zach is growing older, it's also the time to set a routine for him.. There's alot for him to catch up and learn. Well, the learning journey is always endless, isn't it?
Getting a maid? Putting him in full day childcare? I've got to weigh all these carefully.














Baby, mummy loves you and naturally when loves overflow it turn to over-protective. Sigh.. But I want nothing more than the best for you.

No comments: